So you’ve decided you want your pictures taken by Kimberly Orth Photography?
Perfect! Just follow these easy steps!
1. USE OUR CONTACT FORM TO LET ME KNOW YOU’RE INTERESTED IN BOOKING A SESSION! We’ll communicate a little bit back and forth so I can get a feel for what you are looking for, and we will settle on a date and location that works for us both.
2. PAY YOUR SESSION FEE TO RESERVE YOUR SESSION DATE. You will need to pay for your session fee, in full, before I can reserve my time for your session. Session fees pay for my travel costs (if applicable), my time photographing your session, and hours of editing time. PRINTS AND DIGITAL IMAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED in your Session Fees. Prints, digital images, and other products are available at an additional cost by purchasing either a Portrait Package or, individually, using A La Carte Pricing. (Exceptions: newborn sessions, senior sessions, and weddings do not require payment of a Session Fee to reserve a date. Rather, a 50% deposit of the package of client’s choice is required to reserve a booking).
3. COMPLETE AND SIGN YOUR PORTRAIT CONTRACT. My portrait contract not only protects my business, but it also makes sure you get what you paid for! It outlines what I’m responsible to provide to you as well as when and where the session will take place. The great news is that contracts can now be completed and signed ONLINE!! Payments are accepted this way also. It’s so easy! Just look over the contract, fill in any applicable info, and sign it electronically (with your mouse or track pad)…and, you’re done! Simple as that! (Just a reminder, however…IF you haven’t signed the contract prior to your session AND you forget to bring a printed, signed copy of your contract with you (which is always an option), I cannot take your photos that day and you will lose the Session Fees you’ve already paid to me (as if you were a no-show for your session). So, PLEASE sign it online prior to your session…it takes just a couple of minutes and makes everything go so much more smoothly! Thank you!
4. COMPLETE YOUR SESSION WITH ME!
5. TWO TO FOUR WEEKS AFTER YOUR SESSION, VIEW YOUR IMAGE GALLERY. At this point, you can review your gallery as many times as you would like (within the period of one month) to determine which images you’d like to order. You may also share the gallery link and password with your family and friends in case they would like to place an order as well.
6. PLACE YOUR PRINT OR DIGITAL ORDER. Once you’ve had time to look through your gallery and make decisions about which images and sizes you would like to purchase, you may either elect to purchase a Portrait Package or order images individually using our A La Carte Pricing. The order must be paid for, in full, before any prints are produced or given.
7. ENJOY YOUR NEW IMAGES! As soon as I receive your images from my print lab, I will either hand-deliver or mail them to you. The only thing left for you to do, is love your new images for a lifetime!!